Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Review Happiness

Hey everyone! I am SO excited at the response I've gotten from my first post; a review of Anthony Head's album Staring at the Sun. I've gotten lots of page views and best of all Anthony read AND liked my review!!! He even tweeted me a couple times thanking me for it. I was shocked...and ecstatic!

I am a night owl and on Saturday that really paid off for me. As I finished posting the blog, around 3am here in the USA, it was early morning in the wonderful land of the Brits. Anthony was probably sipping his coffee as he scrolled through his Twitter. It was then that I sent a tweet to him, informing him that I wrote a review, in case he wanted to check it out. I didn't think he'd see my tweet let alone read my review. Well, about ten minutes later I get a tweet from Anthony thanking me for the review. Check it out below.



As you can see, he actually read my review! I don't know if he read the whole thing since it is quite long but he at least read the first part. I squealed! Yes, I was fangirling all over the place. LOL.

Shortly after that tweet, he sent another, this time not linking to my Twitter but it has been Favorited 19 times and re-tweeted 4 times so I feel pretty good about that. 


I don't think I could have asked for a better result. And I am so happy he liked the review. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out my first post here and go listen to his album. You will NOT be disappointed. (I'm listening to it, again, as I write this.)

Stay tuned for more geeky fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment